Locally Epic loves helping you find everything “epic” about the Greenville area. And with that in mind, here are five ways you can be “locally epic” this Thanksgiving weekend.
- Take part in a road race. There are a lot to choose from including the Trees Greenville 8K and 5K.
- Shop locally at one of the thousands of homegrown businesses in the Greenville area this Saturday as part of the Small Business Saturday Check out our Facebook page and check out the app for local businesses doing promotions.
- There are more than 16,000 non-profit groups in Greenville. Next Tuesday is a big day for them as they strive to get people to give a donation. Check out the Locally Epic app for some local agencies doing good work to make Greenville better.
- The Palmetto Bowl is this Saturday. If you don’t have tickets for the Tigers-Gamecocks matchup, you can check out the Locally Epic app to find the best places to watch the game with friends.
- Take a hike. One of the most epic things about Greenville is that you be surrounded by trees and nature just by driving 15 miles out of downtown. That is pretty cool. VisitGreenville has a great list of places to take a hike this weekend.