What’s better than watching the Greenville Swamp Rabbits play hockey? How about the opportunity to win $1 million while doing so? Yep, you read that right. Locally Epic is sponsoring the $1 Million Slap Shot Contest at select Swamp Rabbit home games this season!
Which home games? We glad you asked! We will be asking you to shoot for the score on December 21st, 23rd and 28th; January 7th and 12th; February 6th,15th and 20th; March 6th and 23rd; and April 5th.
So, what do you need to know in case you get called down to the ice to take part?
- NO Assistance of any kind either formally or informally, intentional or unintentional, however oblique in nature.
- NO Practice shots
- NO Substitutions.
- NO Past or Current Hockey Professionals.
- NO College Hockey Players within the last 5 years or NO High School Hockey Players within the last 2 years..
- NO Cross-Over from other sports (Curling, Baseball, Cricket, ice skating) as per addendum #4. Hole-in-WON.com determination is Final.
- NO Elite Amateurs. (Currently or within 2 years have played organized semi professional or Club Hockey.Hole-in-WON.com determination is Final. A professional is also defined as anyone who is currently in, or has been within the last year, the hockey industry or pursues as a profession, profits and/or gains from the hockey industry. EX:(Assistant Hockey Coaches) Hole-in-WON.com determination is Final.
- One winner or shared award unless otherwise stated in writing.
- Four Independent witnesses required AND unedited videotape. If prize value is $25,000 or greater one of the Independent Witnesses needs to be a Police or Hockey official. Hole-in-won.com determination is final.
- Only 1 of shot or shot(s) allowed per contestant(s), from the contracted distance and/or Any distance in the contest, as per contractual terms and conditions. NO Multiple Attempts, Additional shots, or Retry’s. NO Distinct Advantages are to be given to following Contestants in a Multiple Contestant events by lining up directly behind the previous contestant.
- Client/Contestants must also adhere to all contractual points, terms, conditions and the rules and regulations of NHL. NHL Distances are as follows: Center ice 87 feet from Goal; Blue Line 60 feet from closest goal; FAR Blue line 114 feet from FAR Goal. Contests MUST be a MINIMUM of these distances. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Cut outs / Template Must NOT be any larger than 3.5 inches in length to 1.5 inches in height. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- NO Current or Former employees, immediate member of any family, agents, successors, assignee’s of the sponsor/client are eligible, as well as any promotional company, advertising agency, organization or company involved with the event. The parties acknowledge that Golf Marketing is NOT liable for reimbursement of any prize(s) otherwise payable to promotional contestants who are in violation of this provision. WAIVED
- Names and likenesses of promotion winner(s) may be used by Hole-in-WON.com and or its designee(s) for promotional purposes without further compensation to the client or the promotion winner(s).
- Any and All changes to this rules eligibility addendum and contract MUST be done in writing and signed on by the client and Hole-in-WON.com PRIOR to the event.
- All eligibility terms, and conditions of this addendum are the SOLE responsibility of the client.